Saturday, November 21, 2015

Updated D&D 5E Player's Reference Sheets

I know it's been a while, but I finally got around to updating my Player's Reference Sheets.  It's only a few small changes.  I fixed a couple of typos and I updated the information on unarmed combat that includes the most recent Player's Handbook errata 1.11

The new links for my Player's Reference Sheets are below"

Player's Reference Sheet - Player's Handbook Page Numbers

Player's Reference Sheet - Player's Handbook & Basic Rules Page Numbers


3 comments:

  1. Nice clean ref sheets, appreciate it. One typo I noticed: in the Restrained condition, there should also be disadvantage on Dex saving throws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post. This is very interesting information for me. find writepaperfor.me review

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are the top packers and movers in bangalore

    Packers and movers bangalore

    Packers and movers bangalore

    We are the top packers and movers in bangalore

    Packers and movers in peenya

    We are the top packers and movers in bangalore

    Packers and movers in koramangala

    ReplyDelete